Regatta Race Program
Team up on different yachts for your own corporate sailing regatta in Melbourne. Race the home team against the visitors or one department verses another. As an option, we can provide a lunch/dinner prior to or after the 3-4 hr Race Regatta.
Your Melbourne Sailing program includes:
- Introduction by Victorian Yacht Charters Principal
- Conference room briefing
- Onboard safety briefing, orientation and practice race
- Qualified Instructor/coxswain/facilitator on each yacht
- 3 short races (including practice race) on Port Phillip Bay onboard our luxurious performance yachts
- Race Regatta course design
- Morning or afternoon program to fit in with your conference agenda
- Winner's Trophy presentation
- Use of bar facilities at Royal Brighton Yacht Club Melbourne with panoramic view of the bay and city skyline
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Caps with embroidered company logo
- Polo shirts with embroidered company logo
- Digital Still photography
- Video coverage and production
- Beverages at the Royal Brighton Yacht Club Bar Melbourne.
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea or diner at the Royal Brighton Yacht Club function rooms.
* We will be happy to provide costs and full details on application.
Please call us on 1300 304 992 for more information.